|What We Do|
|How does Century Savings & Loan Association protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to them.
|How does Century Savings & Loan Association collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Deposit Money
- Apply for a loan
- Use your debit card
- Show your driver's license
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your credit worthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Century Savings & Loan Association has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Century Savings & Loan Association does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Century Savings & Loan Association doesn't jointly market.